MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have some you want to sell please let me know price and condition. I'm in the market for new struts but just thought that coilovers would be the way to go. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@silversprint it all depends on what you would let them go for + shipping. Would you mind listing what you have for sale and price? I looked at the cost for buying all new oem struts + labor at a shop came out just under the lowest priced ones I saw on ebay. I would not mind buying a used set as long as they are functional.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Powertrix R/T coilovers, Inverted monotube Pillow ball mounts with front camber plates, $1075+shipping. Probably the best single adjustable coilovers for the spyder.

Noninverted coilovers with no pillowball mounts $799+shipping. Best value deal under $1000 period.

All coilovers are new with 1 year warranty.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Silversprint, thanks for posting! Let me chew on that a little. So are the noninverted ones come with mounts at all? Or just not pillow mounts?
They come with poly rubber mounts like the stock suspension. If you want to add pillow ball mounts you can add them for $60.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Powertrix R/T coilovers, Inverted monotube Pillow ball mounts with front camber plates, $1075+shipping. Probably the best single adjustable coilovers for the spyder.

Noninverted coilovers with no pillowball mounts $799+shipping. Best value deal under $1000 period.

All coilovers are new with 1 year warranty.
The ones for 799 can the be adjusted to stock height? (or what is the smallest drop possible with them)?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Since your listing them as new, are we to assume you have multiple set for sale? How we order? O would like to get a set as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.