MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to buy Solar Yellow or Black OEM spoiler. I could take the whole engine lid in either color as well. If you are going wingless I could give you my lid if you need. Again, local preferred but could travel for the lid assuming you want my stock wingless one that way we can just swap and I pay you cash on top.

(Edit: To bad I cannot change the title, I did not want to make a new thread and clutter.)

Wanting very much to purchase OEM full front air dam. The ones that come on the 00-05, the tire well sides, and the center dam that is 03-05.

Also want to purchase a Corky MSMB if someone has a used one they want to get rid of. Local preferred for this one of course. I could drive to you if it's relatively close, but would have to help me install it there since it won't fit in the Spyder as you know lol.

Picture of center and side air damns from google images

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
call corky 04-05s have a different fitment of MSMBs than older cars so ask him if the ones sold are universal, when they were made universal fit, and how likely is it to buy a used one from an 00-03 car that will not fit yours.
Thanks T-Bone I have a 2000 so a 00-03 should fit, you are trying to explain that the 04-05 braces may not fit 00-03 model years?? but I have a 2000. I think you may have misread the posting slightly?

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check this thread. Corky seems to be out of stock on the MSMB, but will make more if he can get at least 5 buyers.
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showth...for-the-SPYDER&p=833432&viewfull=1#post833432

I think the air dams are available from the dealer, and I don't think they're very expensive.
Thanks. The air dams I'd rather get used off a part out car. I don't see them bring any worse quality or functional used than new, of course cheaper.

For the MSMB I'm looking for a used one also, in reference to the shortage and cost.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks. The air dams I'd rather get used off a part out car. I don't see them bring any worse quality or functional used than new, of course cheaper.

For the MSMB I'm looking for a used one also, in reference to the shortage and cost.
Your call, of course. I think you'll need to be patient or very lucky, I don't think either item comes up very often.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your call, of course. I think you'll need to be patient or very lucky, I don't think either item comes up very often.
I believe you are correct lol. I thought I'd make a WTB thread to perhaps increase my chances. Someone already has the sides they say, Saturday there is a meet Malibu, CA and cruise a guy is bringing an 03 center air dam but someone has dibs, maybe if I get "lucky" like you say I can get that then its a waiting game for a MSMB or at least a B-Plate but I'm thinking I'm feeling a bit more than that. If you see one pass me a pm please ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WTB OEM spoiler and or engine lid with spoiler Solar Yellow or Black

Want to buy Solar Yellow or Black OEM spoiler. I could take the whole engine lid in either color as well. If you are going wingless I could give you my lid if you need. Again, local preferred but could travel for the lid assuming you want my stock wingless one that way we can just swap and I pay you cash on top.

Added this to the first post.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You are in luck. The initial buyer now can't make it to the SoCal meet and says I can now give you the front air dam. I should also have the air dam for 1 of the wheel wells...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts