MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an ex-wife did a number on my top and leather seats with a box cutter, I am in need of new seats or at least the upholstery for the stock seats in my 2000 Spyder. Looking for black leather. Might be interested in the door inserts as well. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
After an ex-wife did a number on my top and leather seats with a box cutter, I am in need of new seats or at least the upholstery for the stock seats in my 2000 Spyder. Looking for black leather. Might be interested in the door inserts as well. Thanks in advance.
What the hell did you do? Or, what the hell does she think you did.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the hell did you do? Or, what the hell does she think you did.
LMAO. There are just some psychological conditions that no amount of medication can correct. The incident just served to reinforce my decision to kick her out.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
LMAO. There are just some psychological conditions that no amount of medication can correct. The incident just served to reinforce my decision to kick her out.
I would have bitch slapped her. That is one thing that really pisses me off. Get mad, but don't take it out on my car. That really sucks. You should have filed a police report on her ass. Anyway you can claim it on your insurance?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have bitch slapped her. That is one thing that really pisses me off. Get mad, but don't take it out on my car. That really sucks. You should have filed a police report on her ass. Anyway you can claim it on your insurance?
Did file a police report. Divorce wasn't final so they wouldn't do anything. No witnesses too. It happened right after I came home drunk at about 5:30 am.

Where are you located? I got a pair but I'm not shipping them for sure.
I'm in Terre Haute, Indiana. It is actually pretty easy to remove the covers from the frame if you'd be interested in just shipping the covers.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Did file a police report. Divorce wasn't final so they wouldn't do anything. No witnesses too. It happened right after I came home drunk at about 5:30 am.
That sucks. Let me guess she was the reason for being drunk. :lol: Women...... We are so much trouble huh?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have grey and black leather seats and I have grey matching material for door inserts, arm rest..etc..

They are not factory so no shipment of just the covers....

$350 plus cost of shipping..I am in the Atlanta area

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sucks. Let me guess she was the reason for being drunk. :lol: Women...... We are so much trouble huh?
Actually I started dating a 28 year old stripper after I kicked my 29 year old wife out so no, I wasn't drinking because of her. lol I might have had a few drinks because of her before I kicked her out though.

I have grey and black leather seats and I have grey matching material for door inserts, arm rest..etc..

They are not factory so no shipment of just the covers....

$350 plus cost of shipping..I am in the Atlanta area
I appreciate the reply but Spyder is red so black and grey wouldn't look very good. Trying to stick with the stock look too but thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If you have a change of heart on the black w/ gray inserts I have a set of stock leather covers with some wear that you could have for $100. Also I am in Columbus, OH so we should be able to get them to you pretty easily.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have a change of heart on the black w/ gray inserts I have a set of stock leather covers with some wear that you could have for $100. Also I am in Columbus, OH so we should be able to get them to you pretty easily.
Thanks Viper but I just can't do black and grey. Just found new covers on gtcovers dot com for $329. I would rather not spend that much but they are about $200 cheaper than anywhere else I've found. Has anyone ever done business with gtcovers? I figure I'll give it a week or so on here before I break down and buy new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts