MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been checking out this forum for awhile now, just decided to finally join instead of lurking lol

If anyone has a clean, lower mileage green w/ tan top/ leather seats Spyder that they are interested in selling in the Midwest, or even the east coast in general, let me know. Lower miles and later year preferred. Must be a 5 speed manual, not the autoclutch, Green w/ tan top and seats.

thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is a web pic, but like this? Search Craigslist,FaceBook Marketplace,eBay and even web search engines.
Screenshot_20181107-161941_1.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, been watching the one closer to me for a bit. Yes it does seem to be overpriced. would prefer to buy from a member on here if possible since they are likely to have cared for the car well (one would think at least)

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a nice one in the PNW area, specifically Oregon. Check the local CL ads. It is an 03 at a dealer and it has around 25K miles and a matching green hard top. Asking about $12500

·
Registered
613 Posts
There is a nice one in the PNW area, specifically Oregon. Check the local CL ads. It is an 03 at a dealer and it has around 25K miles and a matching green hard top. Asking about $12500
Do you have a link? That is an insanely good deal. Could buy it, keep the hardtop for yourself, and resell at $12,5 or more with that low amount of mileage.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So odd, when I was looking for a Spyder there were a few green ones within a days drive of my home. Now there's NONE. A bunch of gray, yellow and black but not even one green.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts