MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after getting my banmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasein car fixed from hail damage a few weeks ago, I was driving in a storm yesterday trying to get to my garage and it got hit again. Huge banmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasein waste of money. Anyway, the hail also destroyed half of the MR2 Spyder badge on the back, and I was lookin to at least get that fixed since there is no way in hell I can get the funds to get the dents repaired again.

body work industry is a bunch of crooks.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Just tell people the bumps are speed dimples like on golf balls to make the car more aerodynamic!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have a set of the JDM badges, front one in black, rear "MR-S" in black chrome both OEM toyota

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just tell people the bumps are speed dimples like on golf balls to make the car more aerodynamic!!
That could work, until they realize that dents on the back panel wouldn't serve that purpose :p

Chuck01 said:
I have a set of the JDM badges, front one in black, rear "MR-S" in black chrome both OEM toyota
I need the MR2 Spyder rear badge, good think my JDM nosebadge didn't break. That'd have been iciing on the cake. Have that one by chance?

·
Registered
563 Posts
I do have a stock badge from my car you can have, pm me a shipping address and I'll get it headed your way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts