MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a decent condition MR-S in North Carolina. High milage doesnt really matter. But it must be a 5spd. As for colors anything but silver and yellow, but i'm not too picky.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Im looking for a decent condition MR-S in North Carolina. High milage doesnt really matter. But it must be a 5spd. As for colors anything but silver and yellow, but i'm not too picky.

Thanks.
Check with the insurance companies and see if any parked by the beach.....
Too soon?

·
Registered
6 Posts
2000 spyder in charlotte

check craigslist for toyota spyder in charlotte (Mint Hill Nc) for info and photos also I have sent you a pm

·
Registered
365 Posts
And just as far away, I have a black 2002 thats kind of a project for $9k. I'm in Hampton, VA

·
Registered
365 Posts
What do you mean its kind of a project
Top doesn't look the prettiest, has a bad title, has been repainted, wheels have been stripped of paint, interior minus the carpet, the suspension is probably all original, and most of the plastics have been removed. But, everything that I have done has been because I like it like that, or for a purpose. I have done some good things to it since I have had it. But, I still have a list of things to do. I have gutted the precats, installed shifter bushings, put in kirkosaurus motor mount inserts, changed the tranny fluid to Mobil, adjusted the clutch, routinely changed the oil. But, I haven't flushed the coolant, bled the brakes, clutch, or anything else. I do things as needed.

Overall, car is a 7/10 or so. depends on how critical you are.

Link to my most recent pics. I can take more on request. My 202 2002

1 - 11 of 11 Posts