MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who is looking for a semi-cheap daily driver for around 4k-4.5k. It's just a car to drive to and from school/work since he's turning his current car into somewhat of a show car. We know it's a long shot but if someone has an Mr2 that might be in good running condition but bad physical appearance (bad paint, dents, interiror, etc.) and is looking to get rid of it. We have been looking for miatas, MRS's, MR2's, and anything else you guys might have. Preferably not Hondas because they have a high theft rate in the area, but if it's a good deal he probably won't pass it up. He's in Florida but we can drive a reasonable distance.

Please PM me or post me if anyone is interested, thank you.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You've got a PM.

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who is looking for a semi-cheap daily driver for around 4k-4.5k. It's just a car to drive to and from school/work since he's turning his current car into somewhat of a show car. We know it's a long shot but if someone has an Mr2 that might be in good running condition but bad physical appearance (bad paint, dents, interiror, etc.) and is looking to get rid of it. We have been looking for miatas, MRS's, MR2's, and anything else you guys might have. Preferably not Hondas because they have a high theft rate in the area, but if it's a good deal he probably won't pass it up. He's in Florida but we can drive a reasonable distance.

Please PM me or post me if anyone is interested, thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.