MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says.
im looking for an OEM cat/midpipe - decent condition with not a ton of miles on it.

tryin to take of the OEM muffler off but the bolts/nuts on mine are rusted to infinite and beyond :(

evapo-rust or naval jelly aint cutting it...

pm me if u got one for sale

thanks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
bump! now i need one... i've had such bad luck =( the first cat, i got scammed and the seller (toojerry) never sent anything. the second cat (from a guy from vegas) sold me a midpipe with a clogged cat. i'm still looking for a FUNCTIONAL midpipe w/ cat. does anyone have one they'd like to sell? thx!

·
Registered
555 Posts
i might've been scammed yet again =( i bought another midpipe shortly after my last post. the seller has been MIA for a week after I sent the payment for the midpipe. can I really get screwed three times in a row off of spyderchat? :confused:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Do pursue getting a refund via the money middle-man. Paypal will rectify it very quickly for you. If it was credit card, ditto. If it was wire-transfer (why?) then your own bank may be able to help you (I had that work once too).

Perhaps you can gut that clogged cat and sell it to another member. I certainly wouldn't mind owning both a healthy and gutted cat (I have a test pipe but its 1/2 inch shorter and I am oh so picky about the alignment of my Che's exhaust tips, so I use an OEM cat).

·
Registered
846 Posts
i might've been scammed yet again =( i bought another midpipe shortly after my last post. the seller has been MIA for a week after I sent the payment for the midpipe. can I really get screwed three times in a row off of spyderchat? :confused:
You can still just borrow mine if you need it for smog...

send me a note via faceplant... I hate this place...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts