MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

If you have a set of OEM (or replica) cloth floor mats in good condition (not for a show car), please let me know with pics at: [email protected]

You can reply here if you can/want to post pics.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
578 Posts
If you have a set of OEM (or replica) cloth floor mats in good condition (not for a show car), please let me know
Check with your dealer, and also the Private Sales forum here

These might still be available

I recently bought a brand new OEM set from my local Toyota dealer. Took two days to arrive from the warehouse. $65. Part No. PT548-17031-13
Parts guy said there were still about 50 sets in the US at that time. Silver logo only.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
If you have a set of OEM (or replica) cloth floor mats in good condition (not for a show car), please let me know with pics at: [email protected]
Do you want a set with silver or orange-reddish script?

I have an extra set of mats with silver script in decent shape - which are linked to in the previous post. Specifically, there's a little wear in the usual spot - where your right heel would be - but it's definitely not worn down to the rubber.

It's difficult to get a good picture because the pile of the carpeting reflects the light at strange angles.

Let me check into a shipping quote to Canada, but I'm thinking $50 shipped?

Rich

·
Registered
221 Posts
Totperformance.com has them for $55 in the silver logo brand new.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you want a set with silver or orange-reddish script?

I have an extra set of mats with silver script in decent shape - which are linked to in the previous post. Specifically, there's a little wear in the usual spot - where your right heel would be - but it's definitely not worn down to the rubber.

It's difficult to get a good picture because the pile of the carpeting reflects the light at strange angles.

Let me check into a shipping quote to Canada, but I'm thinking $50 shipped?

Rich

You got PM

Thanks guys for your help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts