MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a rear bumper cover 30 min south of Pittsburgh if anyone has one. It can be in any shape since I just need it to develop my wheel to wheel wing pylons anyhow. So if you have a old cover that got rear ended by a little old lady at the local Starbucks let me know.

·
Registered
415 Posts
How much is shipping? I have no clue about that one. I was gonna use it for mounting extended spoiler project, but won't be anytime soon. Lower mount points are broken, and right side has damage, however tbh pay shipping and whatever you wanna offer and it's yours. but you will have to please send me shipping label and tell me where to take it

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have a blue one in the basement. Has a bit of a non factory bend from spending a year or so with a tweaked subframe and couple scuffs but located in Lancaster so if you ever get this way.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What would you want for it? I have a friend that lives in New Jersey and drives home every Christmas. He might be able to grab it for me
Probably a hundred as it is my daughters first car so I'm just a little leery about parting with teenage "wear" items. About 15-20 minutes from the Turnpike exit for Lanc/Reading. If you want I can snap some pictures in the next couple days and pm ya.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably a hundred as it is my daughters first car so I'm just a little leery about parting with teenage "wear" items. About 15-20 minutes from the Turnpike exit for Lanc/Reading. If you want I can snap some pictures in the next couple days and pm ya.
Sure thing and deal. I'll talk to my buddy and see if he can grab it one of these breaks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts