MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a rear wind deflector assembly, mine formed a crack and had to be taken off, and it REALLY sucks driving with the top down without it. (If nobody has one I guess I can make one, not exactly a complicated part, but I'd prefer to save myself the trouble)

Also looking for a air filter box for a '03, mine was invaded by a family of rodentia and one of the latches was damaged while prying it open (I was only gone 5 days and they moved in nicely, had to have been 3 boxes of kleenex torn apart and jammed in there)

Oh...almost forgot, also a dipstick if anyone has one from a partout or such.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You can get a new deflector from BamaSpyder. He has the taller one which is nice plus it's clear so it doesn't have that annoying part tint in the rear view.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have the complete air box system off my 2003 still shoot an off and i can ship it also have the factory deflector if you haven't found one

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a wind deflector and if I can find the air box you can have them just pay for shipping I'm at work so I'll look when I get home if you still need them

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll shoot you a PM on the air box when I get home, as for the deflector I'll try to get a hold of BamaSpyder, need to find out if he can ship via UPS as we don't get USPS delivery here.

-Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts