MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here and looking for a spyder I live in PA but will travel for the right car. I am interested in both stock and 2zz swapped spyders. Let me know what you got :)
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black 2003 5 speed

I am traveling until Aug. 8th, but once I return I was planning to put my beloved Syder on the market as I am moving from the burbs into the city and my girlfriend and I are going to have to downsize to one car. The car is a much loved 2003 Black 5 speed spyder with the factory leather seats in good condition in the Boston area (always kept in a garage). It is stock except for the twin exhausts that make an amazing sound (Moon I believe, I bought the car one year old with 7K miles and the exhaust was already on it).

I've kept it perfectly maintained by the same guy at Lexington Toyota. I replaced the antenna motor and antenna about a year ago, I think all the O2 sensors have been replaced, no CELs, runs beautifully. The car has just under 60K miles. I have an almost new pair of Potenza RE-11 Pole Positions for summer (less than 3K miles) on the stock wheels and a second set of wheels with snow tires. I also just replaced the slightly frayed floor mats with new ones. The car has never been in an accident, and there are only a few very small parking lot, bumber things on the exterior, paint is still very good.

The car still draws stares everywhere and on the occasional autocross day it is pure perfection.

If you're interested I'd much prefer that this goes to a spyder lover. I don't have any photos, here, but the car is completely stock (except the twin exhaust). The roof and everything else still works great. Let me know if your interested and I'm sure we could work out something fair.

·
Registered
229 Posts
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showth...z-6-speed-Tein-Enkei-Moroso-and-other-goodies

Mine is for sale also, you might have already looked at the thread. More pictures and the build can be found in the signature, besides the pictures in the thread itself.

In CA but I've traveled for a car before so let me know. No rust on this one :)

PM if you are interested, need more pictures, information about the spyder, or just to say cool car!:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.