MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says I'm on the hunt for a spyder near the DC area. Preferably nothing needing major work, I'd like to be able to just purchase and putz around for the remainder of the season.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you want a 2ZZ swap that needs nothing except a bit of a journey to get there, my 2ZZ is up in the Boston area and my for-sale thread is a bit further down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want a 2ZZ swap that needs nothing except a bit of a journey to get there, my 2ZZ is up in the Boston area and my for-sale thread is a bit further down.
This would be ideal but that's quite a hike. Would definitely be worth the flight if there wasn't a pandemic outside.

·
Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
97 Posts
As title says I'm on the hunt for a spyder near the DC area. Preferably nothing needing major work, I'd like to be able to just purchase and putz around for the remainder of the season.
Check out craigslist, there are a couple in the DC area (Stafford, Ashburn, Front Royal) that are listed now (82k red, 69k green SMT, 151k silver). I don't know what in particular you're looking for or want to spend but take a look- might be something there you'd be interested in taking a look at.

·
Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
97 Posts
Check out craigslist, there are a couple in the DC area (Stafford, Ashburn, Front Royal) that are listed now (82k red, 69k green SMT, 151k silver). I don't know what in particular you're looking for or want to spend but take a look- might be something there you'd be interested in taking a look at.
There was also another green SMT with 38k miles in Springfield. All of these are pre facelift

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah the green one looks in decent condition but unfortunately sequential. The silver one is a great price but looks like it needs a bit of cosmetic work. Weird little dents and pitting on the engine cover too, I assume hail damage. I'm taking a look at the red one this week.

I'm basically refreshing spyderchat, my cartempest search, and the fb marketplace like every hour. White 5mt would be the score for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts