MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title said, I am looking for a Stock muffler. I will cover shipping or pick-it up in SoCal.
gotafixitticketformyteammoon :(

I rarely come on but please email me [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
damn.. that sucks... thats the only reason why i bought another stock muffler too... (cops) the stupid exhaust shop who did my exhaust chopped off stock exhaust piping and put it on the flowmaster i got... -_- they said i only asked for a "muffler" install... not a full cat back.

anyways, good luck with finding one

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn.. that sucks... thats the only reason why i bought another stock muffler too... (cops) the stupid exhaust shop who did my exhaust chopped off stock exhaust piping and put it on the flowmaster i got... -_- they said i only asked for a "muffler" install... not a full cat back.

anyways, good luck with finding one
This was after 4years of having it :( well then again I need to replace my cat too

I have one just sitting in my garage. I'm in socal for pickup. Pm me if interested.
Perfect! PM me or email the when and where I can pick it up.

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
I have one but I'm in Temecula. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Should of hit me up last month. I gave mine away for free.
Thanks BTW, my proper exhaust finally came in (it was a complicated situation). So I'll do the same free to the next person in need.

If you run out of options let me know I'll try to figure out how to ship this thing without costing an arm and leg.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts