MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB---Behind the seats storage cubby plastics. We need the inner piece that covers the top of the fuel tank and ecu, etc, for my son's car. Will need to be shipped to Louisville, 40031, or I can pick-up within a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love you Fred. Have I already told you so? :lol:

We just removed the sub box behind the seats to find the plastics missing. The subs are huge, and Zack is too tall to give up the leg room. I think the box weighs 50 lbs. We took his car out yesterday for the first time this season. It's a good running car.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Easy now:mellow:

I did a quick check and all I could find was the passenger side rear floor piece and the two corner pieces. I believe I have the drivers side, but didn't see it at first glance. I will look some more when I have time. I also have the visors for you if you still need them.

Glad to hear Zack's car is running well. I have driven Kale's car all winter and FINALLY finished my motor install last Thursday evening. I have been driving my car since Friday and it is running well. hope to swap over the turbo and get it tuned before the Razorback run:)

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for looking out. I picked-up a set of visors at Deals Gap last month. Drummerdawg had a spare set for a really good price.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump, i 'm still looking for these parts. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts