MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would put feelers out there for a veilside kit. I was rather surprised when an unused one came up for sale last month on spyderchat and it slipped through my fingers.

let me know if you know a guy. haha, crazier things have happened 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Your probably better off just buying this car and saving the hassle of trying to get it to fit right 2001 Veilside MR2 Turbo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought the kit and the frp hood from a distributor in the states. VividRacing 😝, should arrive stateside in November.

If you are talking about Marvin's MR2, Phatts snapped that up real quick. Marvin's represented great value, but mu current living situation is not condusive to a project - and ive been irrationally attached to my spyder. VividRacing worked some magic and everything shipped was just over 6k.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also, if people can stop spamming me in broken english, with brand new accounts - informing me how their buddy can help me out...im not falling for that scaaamm.

·
Registered
137 Posts
also, if people can stop spamming me in broken english, with brand new accounts - informing me how their buddy can help me out...im not falling for that scaaamm.

That is the new loophole for scammers signing up. Format is:

"Email <first name><another first name><several numbers>@ aol/gmail he has the stuff you're looking for".

The scam is showing up on other forums too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to see you got your Veilside kit ordered .... hope that goes smoothly . Keep us updated .
Will do, i also have made a few youtube videos on it, and plan to provide more updates there and of course ask the spyderchat family for advice along the way on wheels, tires, suspension (want those air bags), and paint/install.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is the new loophole for scammers signing up. Format is:

"Email <first name><another first name><several numbers>@ aol/gmail he has the stuff you're looking for".

The scam is showing up on other forums too.
hopefully that plug can get patched up soon enough

1 - 11 of 11 Posts