MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got the CEL P0441 today and was wondering if anyone has this part

Its the canister thats bolted to the frame. I am 90% sure thats whats causing the CEL to come up.

Thanks,

Arnold

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks fuz. I'll need one. The canister probably shorted. I dropped a tool and it made contact with the battery terminal and canister. That was a couple of days ago actually. Just pm me your PayPal and price and I will send it over. I'll pay for the fastest shipping available too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Fuz16! cleared up my CEL.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Does anyone have a part number for the VSV for Canister Closed Valve? My local dealer didn't know what I was talking about. And/Or have one for sale?

·
Registered
9,798 Posts
I have some of the original parts lying in a box somewhere not being used. The pic is gone of the part, do you have a pic of the part so I can verify if I have it or not.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
If RCNtype doesn't haven't it, then I believe I do.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have some of the original parts lying in a box somewhere not being used. The pic is gone of the part, do you have a pic of the part so I can verify if I have it or not.
Here is a picture I just took although its hard to see exactly what it looks like. It's the valve that is screwed to the side of the air filter. That might even be the part number on it that I've never seen.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
If you don't find a used one, you can pick up a brand new one from me.
$43.56 + tax if you are local and can pick up.

·
Registered
9,798 Posts
I got it unbelievably. You got PM sir.

I knew a box of parts would come in handy one day. :biggrin-new:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts