MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I am not sure what they are called but got my car back from the shop and my weather strips for both doors are pretty beat (outside ones) also need the two weather seal thing thats near the hardtop mounts seal sits on the outside and the real U shape rubber bendable seal thing.

Please help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.