MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for anyone that has or knows someone with a low mileage (under 50k miles) white 2003 or newer. Only looking for manual. Also interested in silver or phantom grey, but I really prefer white. Preferably in California or nearby states (NV, AZ, OR, UT). Just shoot me a PM :lol:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Found this on the Portland, Ore. Craigslist. First one has a hard top that comes with it for $10,095! 68K miles.

Good luck.

[email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's this one in NJ (even in your color choice), but obviously a bit far away and expensive (but it can always be shipped out to you):

http://www.bmwofmtlaurel.com/other_used_vehicles/JTDFR320730055368.aspx
Thanks. I actually emailed them this morning but I have no idea how much dealers are willing to negotiate. Its a lot more then what KKB says it's worth but I'm so tempted. Anyone have any idea how much I should try to get it down to?

Check ur pm. I am in Norcal.
PM'd

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Thanks. I actually emailed them this morning but I have no idea how much dealers are willing to negotiate. Its a lot more then what KKB says it's worth but I'm so tempted. Anyone have any idea how much I should try to get it down to?

PM'd
I'd offer them KBB- after all, it is 8 years old and new it was ~$26K. As usual, ask what's the lowest they can sell it for. If it's too much, back away from the table. You might be surprised with a phone call in a few days, since it's closing in on the end of the summer and convertibles might not be in season, so to speak. I'm not at all far from this dealership, so I can check it out if you want (to make sure it really is mint). The only thing they might not allow is removing the O2 sensor to check the precats, but with 7K miles on the car, they should be intact.

PM me if you want me to go look at it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd offer them KBB- after all, it is 8 years old and new it was ~$26K. As usual, ask what's the lowest they can sell it for. If it's too much, back away from the table. You might be surprised with a phone call in a few days, since it's closing in on the end of the summer and convertibles might not be in season, so to speak. I'm not at all far from this dealership, so I can check it out if you want (to make sure it really is mint). The only thing they might not allow is removing the O2 sensor to check the precats, but with 7K miles on the car, they should be intact.

PM me if you want me to go look at it.
Thanks for the advice. I will probably give them a call in the next few days if they don't reply back to my email. I'm not too worried about the O2 sensor since it has such low mileage and i'm guessing the chances are low.

Thanks for the generous offer of checking it out for me!! I'll send a pm to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts