MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
We're up to 15 threads of the pharmacy crap. Can anyone help us, anyone??????

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I've reported about 5 of those posts. I guess that's what happens when there really aren't any mods here.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Sweepee, YOU are part of the trash on this board, as you are on any forum you frequent with your imaginary cars and imaginary testicles.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Start with that manky old tbone sitting in the corner!
You see jackass, that is exactly why nobody likes you. You will make a totally unprovoked attack on T-bone, then he will put you in your place, then you will start crying about how mean he is and how the world is so unfair.

You have once again proven yourself to be nothing more than a garden-variety troll. How are the pictures of all those cars coming along?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
To be honest, this is a total banmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleaseing embarrassment, that we can be spammed like this over so many hours and there is no one with mod powers to prevent it.

Makes this forum look like a joke.

I reported this hours ago.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I feel like I've stumbled on the Khyber pass of hard-on pills.

I'm pretty sure that the only mods that actually log in at times, spyderdan and littlerocket, can't do anything about this as raelic is the only mod for this sub-forum.

This post is just meant to point out the huge problem that was brought up quite a while back, with no resolve coming from it. Or it's just the piss us ungrateful slugs get.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
And we're up to 2.25 pages of this BS in the general forum. Unbelievable and frustrating.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts