661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Rims:
Front: 16x7 13.2 lbs
Rear: 17x7 14.2 lbs
All 4 rims are in very good condition. If you need closeup pictures I can post within the next few days.
I'm definitely interested. The price is great and you're local. What did you decide to swap them out for?

Do you mind if we test fit these on my car before I commit to taking them off your hands?

Rich

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'm definitely interested. The price is great and you're local. What did you decide to swap them out for?

Do you mind if we test fit these on my car before I commit to taking them off your hands?

Rich
I had them on for awhile then sold them with the car. I liked them a lot. I would suggest a 5mm to 10 mm spacers on the rear ones to be at 35 or 30 offset. . I had 16in all around with 205/45/16 front and 225/45/16 back. Trust me your car will look really nice.

Here is my setup with BC coilovers. Note: the rear wheels are at 40 offset ( I added the spacers later)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Rich
Rich,

Sure we can do that.

I will most likely be getting the Konig Feather Gold or Sparco Assetto Gara Bronze rims with Continental ExtremeContact™ DW tires.

I am away this weekend but any day after work would be fine (this week or next week). Call me or send me a text.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts