MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so I'm up against a wall, and I need to sell my favorite toy and its goodies.
Car is for sale in corona, ca @ http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2259526081.html

Additional parts:

$200 Shipped to US - TRD Front strut (When shipped from Japan they sent me the wrong one, and instead of dealing with the hassle I made it mold around the windshield washer pump. See pictures. I wish I took photos before I removed it, because it molds perfectly around the pump without gaps. Fit my 2000 MR2 after my mod

$100 + $20 Shipping to US - Rear cooling fan (switched) SOLD

$40 + $5 Shipping to US - Original Plastic rear bumper covers SOLD

$30 Shipped to US - Original MR2 Badges (Complete Set)

$60 Shipped to US - Blue MSR Wheel Caps (All 4)

$10 Shipped to US - Mini Antenna SOLD

[/B]$20 Shipped to US - Visor covers SOLD

Email me @ [email protected] or PM here. I am in Corona, Ca if you prefer to save on shipping. Ill do deals for multiple item purchases. Paypal/Cash only - no trades thanks!
[/B]

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm interested in the fan and antenna, but can't seem to PM you... so I sent an email. XD

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
your TRD brace is $100.00 higher than a brand new one.:confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your TRD brace is $100.00 higher than a brand new one.:confused:
Hmm I thought I researched a little better. Ill take a double look. I remember paying $400+ a few years ago. Thanks for the heads up, I've been out of the loop for a year or two here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback and emails, tons for that antenna... I sold it to the first reply to be fair :O

All emails received a response, if you didn't get a response I didn't get your PM or email, its [email protected] thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts