MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to trade my stock wheels plus cash for a set of enkei rpf01. I would perfer silver in 16x8 or staggered 16x7/8. Let me know guys. Also could be interested in other rims. Thanks

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
i think you would be better off selling the stocks rather than trying to trade

i'm looking at it like this, anyone on the other end would have to

A. Take the wheels off their car for the stock ones you are providing.
B. Have another pair of wheels sitting for this trade.

either way whoever is trading might be at a disadvantage. if they don't need the stock wheels they will again be sitting waiting for a resell making this transaction pointless. and if they do need to go back to stock wheels on their car (which i can't imagine why with what your asking for), the spyder would have to sit with no wheels while this transaction takes place. i don't know many people with a lift in their garage to keep a car with no wheels. and anyone who just wants an extra set of stock wheels as spares, may have no wheels to trade you.

just seems simpler to wait till you have the cash to buy the wheels you want, then try to sell your stockers. but, glwt

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Im wanting to trade my stock wheels plus cash for a set of enkei rpf01. I would perfer silver in 16x8 or staggered 16x7/8. Let me know guys. Also could be interested in other rims. Thanks
I have a spare set of 00-02 15x6/6.5 stock wheels in fair condition (a little oxidation bubbling) and a set of TRD 16x7 wheels that I could sell you straight up to be used in your swap plans.

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts