MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the deal:
I got a spare set of 03+ headlights (mine came off 04) that I want to trade for your 00-02 headlights + $120 cash. They will come with brand new still in box DDM 55W HID kit (bought for $70 shipped from DDM) with 6000k and 8000k bulbs. My headlights have some minor flaws, but there is no scratch or crack that I can see on the cover, so you can buff it to perfection. Or you can use them as is, because they look pretty good in their current condition. They will also come with the 03+ connectors to do the conversion on 00-02 (which is very simple), but it will not be plug and play because I only got the pigtails for those connectors, so you will have to wire it up. (I'll make a wiring diagram to show you where to splice into your original H4 harness, won't take more than 5-10 mins).

What I'm looking for is a GOOD condition pair of 00-02 headlights, no crack, no excessive haze. PM me if you're interested, I can send some pictures.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
What a deal for someone upgrading!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
dibs? pending pics.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I PM'ed you earlier! Hopefully I was the first one!!

Let me know.
Thanks
Rasheed

·
Registered
729 Posts
Woulda jumped on this....if I didn't get hit last night and have my driver side lamp scratched up pretty bad. Talk about bad timing..

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts