MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
All depends on what look your trying to establish with the car. Mild, Wild or Crazy look. I would say by the looks of things with your current mods your going for a Wild set up and theres nothing wrong with that but it would look best to keep any new mods in the same category, imo. The wing you have pictured should look good with what you have. One of the other questions I ask myself is will I like this mod in a few years from now. MoWhat I've done the past few years to eliminate future headaches before I buy a mod I look at it hundreds of times over the coarse of a year or two and if I still like it then I buy it. In the end it all boils down to what you like not what we like.

Here is another wing you might like

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
That thing is a little too fast and a little too furious for my taste. Have you checked out the Luxurypart LPX spoiler? To me, that thing just looks right on our cars. Good luck!

·
Registered
745 Posts
If you get that you are going to regret it. TRD LOW may be your only choice, in my personal opinion i vote no spoiler at all.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Don't like it... a little too batman. No spoiler, or something more modest. Save the big spoilers for autocross. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thank you for the replies. Glad I asked and received some honest input. Im going to spend my money on something different for my car instead.

·
Registered
614 Posts
No spoiler, if you must a BFW if you ever track it.

Have you considered the rear spoiler that Luxary Part makes. It's very low key, but has zero function.

·
Registered
7,694 Posts
I liked the standard TRD knockoff that I have. Also am I missing something in the rims? Not that bad, assuming black, machined surface. And nice to see another local owner.

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Well... if you were 19 when you bought it... I understand. Either case, time for new rims then.
yeah, different, less teeny bopper, wheels are needed more than any spoiler:cool:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That first spoiler has always reminded me of a little cape. I know I'm weird. Everytime I see a car with it, I play in my head (old batman theme) nanna nanna nanna nanna rice burner! Like others have said, get new wheels first.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Well Hutch, as others have said, it depends on what look you're going for (mild, wild, etc...). I would get one to match the rest of the car. If you don't have any other body mods then you may want a more modest wing(unless you're planning on racing). I personally wouldn't want something like that on my spyder but that's my own opinion. Hope that helps and good luck with whatever choice you make!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts